Here you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions by individuals visiting or learning on our network. If your question is not answered below, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions About Courses
Are your classes for beginners, intermediate or advanced learners?
I believe that our courses are appropriate for anyone, regardless of where you are on your journey. If you are open to learning something new, then our courses are for you.
How do I purchase a course?
You can purchase our courses by visiting this page and adding the course to your cart. You will be redirected to PayPal, but you can also pay with a credit card. You do not need to create a PayPal account.
Once I purchase a course, how soon can I access it?
Immediately upon purchase, your course will be available in your account. If the course has opened, you will receive all content immediately. If it is not open yet, the course will be there, but the lessons will not be available until the day the course opens.
Are the videos from the courses downloadable?
Yes, all videos and other course content are downloadable.
How long will the course be available?
All courses offer lifetime access. That means that as long as the website it up and running you will be able to access your courses.
How do I share my work or interact with others taking your courses?
There is a private group for most courses offered on our network. Some smaller courses, such as stand alone lessons, do not come with a private group. Instead you are able to join the Kara Bullock Art Network and share your work there.
Can I share my artwork that I create from your courses?
If you are creating work from Kara's personal courses, you are able to sell the work that you make. If you are creating work from collaborative courses or that include teachers other than Kara, or courses that are taught by other artists than Kara, you will need to contact the artist for that lesson to learn of his/her policy.
I need to reset my password and I am being taken in circles.
When you click on Forgot Password, you need to input your email address, you will receive an email within 10 minutes. It might go to spam. Once you get the email, you will click the link that says, “Click here to reset your password”. It will take you back to a page that LOOKS exactly like the first one. DO NOT put in your email address. Instead click on the button "Reset Password". From there it will take you to a page to input a new password. Once you input and save, you will be taken to a page that has a button that says, "Login". Click on that and input your username and NEW password.
This process is very confusing and I am looking for a fix.
I am having trouble logging in. What should I do?
If you are having trouble logging into your account, please do the following.
- Clear your browsing history.
- Check for updates on your computer, especially for your browser.
- Log out of the website and then log back in.
It is recommended that you use Firefox for this website. You will find that you have less interruptions with this browser.
If none of these directions work, please email us at email@example.com for further assistance.
I am having trouble viewing the videos. What should I do?
If you are having trouble viewing the videos try the following:
- Refresh the page.
- Make sure your browser software is updated.
- Try a different browser. I recommend Firefox.
- Download the videos and save them to your computer. Then watch from there.
How do I download the videos?
To download the videos on our website, please do the following:
- Click on the review link under the video, "DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE". You will be taken to the review page for that video.
- Click on the arrow in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose the desired resolution and save it to the desired location on your computer/drive.
- If the video opens in a new window, simply right-click on the video and choose "save as". Then choose the location to save on your computer.
How do I download the videos to an iPad?
You can transfer videos from you Mac to your iPad using iTunes.
- Download the files to your computer.
- Connect your iPad to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Drag the video files from your Mac into "movies" or "TV shows".
- On your iPad, open the Videos app and look under "Movies" or "TV Shows". The files will be there and you should be able to play them.