LET’S FACE IT – 2018
- Course Open
- Live Course through December
- Collaborate with 22 INSTRUCTORS
- 50 Weeks of Lessons and Inspiration
- Lifetime Access/Downloadable Content
- Private Facebook Group
- Course Price – $129
Class is Open!
LET'S FACE IT - 2018
LIFETIME ACCESS - Download ALL Content
Cost - $129
FACE IT – ACCEPT IT – LOVE IT – NURTURE IT
Hello Wonderful Creatives!!!! We are back for another amazing year of LET’S FACE IT! Last year, we came together for our second year of focusing on faces and portraits. The last two years have been incredible and I feel extremely lucky to witness so many amazing artists following their bliss and taking on the challenge of creating portraiture and figurative artwork! For LET’S FACE IT 2018, I have yet another amazing, super-duper, fantastical group of creative guides to hold your hand as you continue on this journey that you feel so called to! Together, we will continue to share MORE of our personal creative stories so that we can give you the inspiration and guidance needed to carry on in your own creative journey!
What is LET’S FACE IT?
I know from my own personal experience just how intimidating it can be to draw/create faces and portraits. In fact, at one point, I was so scared by the process that I quit creating for years! After connecting with others via Facebook and art workshops, I found that I was not alone, and this concept of a year of creating portraits began to brew in my mind! Let’s Face It started in 2016, and since then over 2000 people have joined LFI 2016 and LFI 2017! Together, instructors and students, have created a community of encouraging artists that want to work together to overcome these fears and support one another along the way!
“In this course, we learn to face our fears of creating faces and portraits, accept where we are on our personal journey, love what we make and know the value of each piece, and continue to nurture our skills so that we feel more comfortable and more confident in continuing on this adventure to finding out what our “face” is!“
What's New in 2018?
This year, along with continuing the study of portraiture and figurative art, we will also be taking a journey through time and study many of the different art movements that have taken place! In 2018, students will be exposed to not only a variety of guest instructors, and their styles, but also to many different master artists that have been influential and inspirational to us since the beginning of time! The hopes for this course is to continue to help develop your portrait skills, but also to help you to continue to develop your own style. When we are exposed to a variety of artists and styles, we naturally begin to pick up bits and pieces from different artists that we are drawn to. These bits and pieces come together to form our own unique style!
Part of the process of becoming an artist used to be to study under a master. The apprentice artist would work alongside the master, study technique, copy, and often help complete paintings for the master. This year, we will be introduced to many master artists, from different art periods, study their artworks, and learn more about their inspirations and techniques. Throughout the duration of LFI2018, we will be exposed to 48+ master artists! Whoa! These lessons will share with you a little about each master, their style, their techniques, and how each master inspired the teachers in this course! I truly believe that we are going to learn so much and be completely and utterly inspired this year!!!
LET'S FACE IT will continue to be a progressive course because we will travel through different art periods, and along this journey, we will focus on different skills! Our specific areas of study will focus more on art movements and style. I can't wait!! In 2018, we will focus on the following art movements:
- Art Nouveau
We will study masters that you are familiar with....
and introduce you to ones you may have never heard of!
Within each of these art movements we will continue to work on the following focus areas:
- color theory
- different angles of the face
- the body
- varying mediums
- different substrates
- portraits and figures
- style development
- and so much more!
Here is a breakdown of how a section in LFI2018 will run:
Course Section on Renaissance – Example Only
Week 1 – Introduction to section with Kara
Week 2 – Main Lesson with Guest Artist
Week 3 – Mini Lesson Lesson with Guest Artist
Week 4 – Main Lesson with Guest Artist
Week 5 – Mini Lesson Lesson with Guest Artist
What will be so unique about LFI2018 is that the guest artists will be studying master artists, their inspirations and techniques. They will then share this knowledge with us and show us how each master artist inspired them in a special lesson that is created especially for this course. The hope for 2018 is to expose you to the style of the guest artists, but also to past and present master artists. I know from my own experience how valuable it is to study artists that inspire us! This has helped me to continue to grow and develop my own style.
So, who will be your creative guides this year in 2018!? I cannot wait to introduce this amazing team to you!
Here is YOUR 2018 team...
Learn more about each teacher, their background, style and inspiration by clicking on the button below!
Can you believe this jaw-dropping, fantabulous, awesome line-up!??! Get ready, because this is REALLY happening!!!
So, what is included with this course?
- 50 weeks of amazing stuff! Each week you will receive a BRAND NEW lesson that has never been seen before! While these lessons are all new, some of the techniques might be ones that you are familiar with. Some of the lessons will be full-length videos from the instructors that walk you step-by-step through their creative process in creating faces/portraits. Other lessons will be mini lessons, PDFs, etc. that share special tips and strategies to use as you are creating. Typically we will be rotating between a full-length and a special technique lesson. This way you will have about two weeks in between the longer lessons.
- 20+ lessons from your guest teachers – full length videos with A LOT of hand holding
- 20+ mini lessons from your guest teachers – PDFs, short videos that include tips, secrets, tricks, etc. to use when creating faces/portraits
- 9+ lessons from your host, ME, Kara Bullock! My lessons will include both full-length and mini!
- Journal prompts to help with practice
- 46 videos that share give some background and insight into master artists
- 2 ATC Swaps
- Artist Give Aways
- LIVE Face Time with Yours Truly!!
- Suggested supply list when registration opens!
- Step-by-step PDF instructions to go along with the main lessons. These will be printable and you can use them to follow along with the lessons.
- Downloadable content that you can keep forever, including the videos!! All videos will be downloadable! Whoo Hoo!!!
- Lifetime access to your course on my site - as long as I am alive.
- A Facebook group dedicated to those of you taking the course and your teachers!
- Personal time with me. I will have specific times each week that I am available in the Facebook group. These will be somewhat like office hours. Yay!
- A classroom to call your own on my WordPress website
SERIOUSLY.....CAN YOU STAND IT!?!?!?
21 amazing guest instructors plus your hostess (ME), 50 weeks of lessons, PLUS so many other goodies!! Packages available, too! Scroll down to the bottom to view package deals for 2018!
Class is Open!
LET'S FACE IT - 2018
LIFETIME ACCESS - Download ALL Content
Cost - $129
We are so excited and sure hope you will join us for a year of connecting, creating, and collaborating with other creatives like you!
GREAT NEWS! YOU CAN BUNDLE UP AND SAVE THIS YEAR! VIEW THE DIFFERENT PACKAGES BELOW!
(IF YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE A BUNDLE PACK, PLEASE USE THE COUPON CODES BELOW THE PACKAGE DEALS.)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ACCESSING CLASSES:
**Upon purchasing your course, you will be asked to create an account. If you have already created an account, after purchase your course will IMMEDIATELY be available under “My Classroom” at the top right-hand of karabullockart.com. You can also always find your classes here: https://karabullockart.com/my-courses/
**If your course does not show up, please email us at email@example.com
**Due to the nature of the immediate availability of the course, all purchases are nonrefundable.