ADDRESS: 145 W. MAIN ST. SUITE 110, TUSTIN, CA 92780
PHONE: (714) 508-0766
REGISTER FOR CLASSES NOW
3:45 - 5:45
3:45 - 5:45
ABOUT OUR KIDS CLASSES
Multi-Media Class - Currently, all classes offered for kids/teens at our studio are multi-media. This means that they will study drawing, painting, scultping, etc. The reason behind this is that we want children to be exposed to a variety of media and substrates. This helps individuals to really explore and find the creative path that they are meant to follow. Children are all seen as individuals in our studio with unique needs and abilities. It is our desire to tap in to each student's individual gifts, to nurture those gifts, and encourage them to continue on an artful journey!
Portfolio Preparation - Are your students interested in attending an art school? Our classes can help students to prepare for their art portfolio and application. Kara has been a guest speaker at OCSA and is familiar with the application process. Please get in touch with Kara at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Kara Bullock Art Studio
145 w. Main St. Suite 110
Tustin, CA 92780
- There is a yearly enrollment fee of $25. This is due at the start of the school year, or when students first enroll.
- Monthly tuition is $130, and is to be paid in full on the first class of the month. Tuition not paid on the first class will result in an upcharge of $10.
- Supplies are included in the tuition. However, students are responsible for bringing the following with them each week:
- 11x14 drawing pad - Strathmore or Canson
- 11x14 watercolor pad - Strathmore or Canson
- 8x10 or 11x14 canvas
- Payment can be made via cash, check or credit card. Automated monthly deduction is available and can be cancelled at any time.
- Enrollment is on a first-come-first-serve, month-to-month basis.
- All classes have limited seating, and some have a waitlist. We cannot hold your spot, unless tuition is paid in advance via the link sent out through email, or on our website under Kids/Teen classes.
- If class enrollment is low, then we can offer one make up per month if your child is sick or has a conflict (i.e., child may come on Wednesday instead of Tuesday). Make ups are only available if studio is given 24 hours notice, and if there is space in another class. However, if enrollment is high and there is not space to offer make-ups, we will not be able to offer that and missing class would result in a loss of tuition for that week.
- Please ensure that students arrive on time and are picked up on time, no later than 5 minutes before or after class.
- Some supplies are messy. Be sure to dress accordingly. Aprons are available.
- Kara Bullock Art Studio is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal belongings.
If the event does not reach the minimum number of participants, class may be cancelled.
In the very rare event of an emergency or unavoidable natural disaster or act of God, the class may be cancelled. If this is to happen, all purchased workshops will be reimbursed to students in full.
If you are interested in a class/workshop that has sold out, please email Kara at email@example.com. We will put you on a wait list and inform you if a space in the workshop opens.