I need to reset my password and I am being taken in circles.
When you click on Forgot Password, you need to input your email address, you will receive an email within 10 minutes. It might go to spam. Once you get the email, you will click the link that says, “Click here to reset your password”. It will take you back to a page that LOOKS exactly like the first one. DO NOT put in your email address. Instead click on the button “Reset Password”. From there it will take you to a page to input a new password. Once you input and save, you will be taken to a page that has a button that says, “Login”. Click on that and input your username and NEW password.
This process is very confusing and I am looking for a fix.
I am having trouble logging in. What should I do?
If you are having trouble logging into your account, please do the following.
- Clear your browsing history.
- Check for updates on your computer, especially for your browser.
- Log out of the website and then log back in.
It is recommended that you use Firefox for this website. You will find that you have less interruptions with this browser.
If none of these directions work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
I am having trouble viewing the videos. What should I do?
If you are having trouble viewing the videos try the following:
- Refresh the page.
- Make sure your browser software is updated.
- Try a different browser. I recommend Firefox.
- Download the videos and save them to your computer. Then watch from there.
How do I download the videos?
To download the videos on our website, please do the following:
- Click on the review link under the video, “DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE”. You will be taken to the review page for that video.
- Click on the arrow in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose the desired resolution and save it to the desired location on your computer/drive.
How do I download the videos to an iPad?
You can transfer videos from you Mac to your iPad using iTunes.
- Download the files to your computer.
- Connect your iPad to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Drag the video files from your Mac into “movies” or “TV shows”.
- On your iPad, open the Videos app and look under “Movies” or “TV Shows”. The files will be there and you should be able to play them.