I can't find my classes.
Upon purchasing a class on our network, it will immediately be added to your account. All classes are housed in one location. Go to "LOGIN" in the upper right-hand corner of the website and login using your username, or email, and password. Once you are in, you will see your class/es. Watch this VIDEO to help you.
I don't remember my password.
Go to LOGIN on the home page and click on Forgot Password. We encourage you to use Firefox as your browser. To ensure that you will receive the email from me, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
I am having trouble logging in. What should I do?
If you are having trouble logging into your account, please do the following.
- Clear your browsing history.
- Check for updates on your computer, especially for your browser.
- Log out of the website and then log back in.
**It is recommended that you use Firefox for this website. You will find that you have less interruptions with this browser.
If none of these directions work, please email us at email@example.com for further assistance. To ensure that you will receive the email from me, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
I am having trouble viewing the videos. What should I do?
If you are having trouble viewing the videos try the following:
- Refresh the page.
- Make sure your browser software is updated.
- Try a different browser. I recommend Firefox.
- Download the videos and save them to your computer. Then watch from there.
How do I download the videos?
To download the videos on our website, please do the following:
- Click on the review link under the video, "DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE". You will be taken to the review page for that video.
- Click on the arrow in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose the desired resolution and save it to the desired location on your computer/drive.
I don't see a download arrow to download the videos from Vimeo.
If you do not see the download arrow, this means that there is an issue with your browser. Try using Firefox or Chrome. It is recommended that you do not use Internet Explorer or Safari.
How do I download the videos to an iPad?
You can transfer videos from you Mac to your iPad using iTunes.
- Download the files to your computer.
- Connect your iPad to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Drag the video files from your Mac into "movies" or "TV shows".
- On your iPad, open the Videos app and look under "Movies" or "TV Shows". The files will be there and you should be able to play them.