FACEBOOK GROUP GUIDELINES
Thank you so much for joining our Facebook Artist Community! We are so happy to have you here and believe that you will find the support and encouragement that you have been looking for! The mission of our groups is to create a safe environment for creatives to explore art, have discussions, and so much more!
To keep up with the mission of our groups, we have created some guidelines for you to follow. Failure to follow the rules below could result in being removed from our groups. If, at anytime, you have questions or concerns, or something that you would like to add to the guidelines, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send PMs to Kara on Facebook. The quickest way to get to Kara is via email. PMs often go unseen, but emails are received almost immediately.
1. BE KIND
This group is for encouraging and supporting others on their art journey. There is no gossiping, bullying or shaming allowed. Any comment or post that is a direct attempt at bringing a fellow artist down will be removed and the group member is subject to being removed from the group, as well.
2. NO PROMOTIONS
This Means You MAY NOT:
- Share links to your website, social media, etc.
- Share a post directly from your blog or website
- Ask others to share their social media accounts or website links
- Promote your FB group or Business Page
- Share a post from your FB group or Business page
- Request information from other group members
- Ask for submissions to your calls, website, podcasts, etc.
- Share collaborations/affiliates with your brand or other brands
*all of the above may be shared on our exclusive share day! Read about What’s Up Wednesday below.
Exceptions to the rules:
- WHAT’S UP WEDNESDAY: Every Wednesday we have our What’s Up Wednesday thread for you all to PROMOTE yourselves! Yes! That means that you can respond, in the comments of that post, with whatever new is going on in your business, podcast, art life, etc. This is the perfect opportunity for you to share with everyone about an artshow that is coming up, a new workshop that you have put out, and more!
- If someone starts a thread asking for help with something specific, and you have a service or blog post that will help with that question, then you are welcomed to respond to the post with your personal link if it will help.
3. NO PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIALS
I think you know what this means! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
4. KEEP POSTS ON TOPIC
Posts that are not related to the purpose of our group will be deleted. If you are interested in posting something, but are not sure if it is related to our mission, email us at email@example.com.
4. DO NOT USE THE FACEBOOK LIVE FEATURE
Please do not use the FB live option in the groups. You will be removed from the group. This is reserved for Kara Bullock and admins of the group only.
If there is someone in particular that you would like to have respond to you, be sure to tag the person in your post. If they do not respond within 24-48 hours, then we suggest that you tag them again in the comments section. If you are trying to reach Kara, and do not hear from her within the 24-48 hour time, then please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reach Kara and her team, please email email@example.com. You should hear back from us within 24-48 hours during Monday through Friday.
Sign up with your email address to be the first to know about upcoming online classes, in-person workshops, free lessons, give aways and more!
(YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A 30% DISCOUNT ON SELECT CLASSES!)