UPDATES ON CORONAVIRUS
Information You Need to Know When Visiting Our Studio - Updated July 23, 2021
Our studio is open and operating! We offer both in-studio and online learning options. Our in-studio classes continue to have limited students. We also require all workshop attendees to sign a Covid-19 Liability Release Waiver. We thank you for your compliance so that we may continue to serve you!
What we are doing:
- Masks or face coverings are required for unvaccinated guests. There is a patio area right out in front that you are welcome to go out to and take a break from the studio and mask, or you are welcome to work out in front of the studio (outside) without your mask.
- Max capacity numbers have been revised to follow social distancing for artists, instructors, visitors, etc.
- All frequently used surfaces are being disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- All equipment has been sanitized and will continue to be cleaned between student usage
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available to students to use.
What I ask of you:
- Wear your mask/face covering while inside the studio if unvaccinated.
- Stay home if you feel sick. Do not come to the studio.
- Conduct self-screenings throughout the day - if you or someone around you exhibits symptoms of illness: fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other indicators you /they should leave and seek medical attention.
- Do not gather in one place – entrances, doorways, front desk, etc.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and use the hand sanitizer regularly, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Please follow the procedures set in order to create a safe environment for all.
Our website is updated regularly with a complete guide on re-opening and moving forward during this time. We also encourage you to visit the CDC's website.
We thank you for your support and understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Kara Bullock Art School