- You cannot add "CREATE AN ONLINE CLASS - Registration is Open!" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
CREATE AN ONLINE CLASS – Registration is Open!
Do you have an idea that you are ready to share with the world, but unsure how to do it? Then this course is for you! In CREATE AN ONLINE CLASS I walk you through the ins and outs of creating a successful online course! It’s easier than you think and I will show you the shortcuts to making it happen!
Out of stock
Are You Ready to Build Your Very First Online Class?
Then CREATE AN ONLINE CLASS is for you!
CREATE AN ONLINE CLASS is a five-week online course for hard-working creatives that are ready to share their passions with the world by creating their very first online course!
Hello Creative Entrepreneurs!
Do you have a passion or gift that you are ready to share with the world, but are just unsure how to do it? Then CREATE AN ONLINE CLASS is for you! Building an online class takes vision, knowledge, organization, and creativity. It also takes a lot of work! However, I have been in the online teaching world for over 10 years, and have been in education for over 20 years. Today I want to share my knowledge and experience with you, that will give you the confidence to put together your very own, online course, that you can offer to the world! The best part is that you can do it ALL ON YOUR OWN!
CREATE AN ONLINE CLASS will give you the tools that you need to get your online class up for sale, so that others can purchase and learn from you TODAY! I hope to see you in class!
"THE ART OF TEACHING IS THE ART OF ASSISTING DISCOVERY"
-Mark Van Doren
Meet Your Creative Guide
My name is Kara Bullock, and I have been teaching since 1998. I began in the classroom teaching children. I loved to see the light bulbs go on, the eyes widen, and the mouths say, "A Ha!" As much as I loved working with children, I knew that it was my job to reach more people. Having a background in child development really helped me to understand how to teach ALL AGES, children and adults! In 2008, I started teaching education courses online to adults, which fueled a new fire in my soul. I truly fell in love with the fact that I could reach people all over the world, and help facilitate their learning, so that they were able to nurture their own passion. I discovered that I was able to help others reach their dreams from their very own home, in the online environment! I now mentor other individuals seeking a creative path for themselves and I am here to guide you, too! Are you ready? Let's do this!
In this course we will:
- Develop a master plan
- Put that plan to action
- Create a course using the platform that works for you
- Become the teacher that you WANT to be
- Plan for future success
You will be given:
- A private classroom on my website
- A private group on Facebook for interaction with other students and me
- A printable PDF workbook to use as your guide for the course
- Lifetime access to the course
This class is for:
- Anyone that has an idea to share!
- mixed media artist
- HOW TOer
- those in the field of self-help
"STUDENTS BECOME GOOD LEARNERS WHEN THEY ARE IN THE CLASSES OF TEACHERS WHO ARE GOOD LEARNERS"
This course contains FIVE MODULES and you will receive ALL of the CONTENT AT ONCE. This means that you can WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE. There is SO MUCH that comes with this course, by the time you are done, you CAN have a class that is READY to sell!
- In the first week of the course, we will cover how to create a master plan for your online class. We cover how to decide which gifts to share, projects to include, length of time your course should run, your desired outcome, your audience, and cost. We will discuss a crucial strategy of planning which I learned early on in the education field and how this can help your student to success every time!
- You will create a master plan for own course which will serve as your guide as you put your first online course together.
- During the second week of the course, we will discuss how to create successful lesson plans. These will be used to guide you in your teaching, and to guide your students through the learning process.
- If you would like to create videos for your learners, you will learn how. If you are not interested in creating videos, how else can you share your gifts? I will share ideas with you!
- We will discuss equipment that you can use to create videos such as:
- What type of camera to use and how to use it
- Software - I will cover iMovie (for Mac) and Wondershare/Filmora (for Mac or PC) - with tutorials on both.
- Videos will be provided to you, as well as, outside resources that you can use to help you along the way.
- How to create PDFs as guides for learners
- In week three, we will discuss various platforms that can be used to offer your course to others. Do you already have a website that is up and running? Can it offer courses online for others?
- If you do not have a website, are you ready to create one? If you are, you would want to also enroll in our class, CREATE A WEBSITE - That Customers will Return to Again and Again. You can find that HERE.
- Finally, if you are not ready to create a website, or if that just seems too overwhelming for you, I am here to tell you that you can offer a course without a website. YES IT'S TRUE! I will show you how!
- The main topic for week four will be all about being the teacher that you WANT to be. This is the most important component to your course. Anyone can put a class together, but how you teach the course and all of it's content can make all of the difference in the world.
- I have experience with both in-person and online classrooms. We will discuss the ins and outs of both arenas. Most importantly, we will talk about how your students can help make you a better teacher for future courses, and how you can help yourself to be the best teacher possible.
- Now it's time to set yourself up for success! We will set both short term and long term goals for your business to set you up for a successful future in the online teaching world!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
This is a Self-Study Course!
CREATE AN ONLINE CLASS
THAT CUSTOMERS WILL RELATE TO AND LEARN FROM
A Business Course with Kara Bullock
**Upon purchasing your course, you will be asked to create an account. If you have already created an account, after purchase your course will be available under “My Classroom” at the top right-hand of karabullockart.com. You can also always find your classes here: https://karabullockart.com/my-courses/
**Due to the nature of the immediate availability of the course, all purchases are nonrefundable.