MIXED MEDIA PORTRAITS WITH JULIETTE BELMONTE, MAY 16-18
- Registration Open – Limited to 12
- Instructor: Juliette Belmonte
- Dates: May 16-18
- Materials: Listed One Month Prior to Workshop
- Cost – $529
- Payment Plan Available Upon Request
Join Juliette Belmonte in one of her first in-person workshops ever! In this workshop, students will learn to incorporate found objects, fabrics, sentimental objects, and papers to create multi layered mixed media portraits.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- 9:00 – 4:00 - Workshop
- Doors will open at at 9:30
- We will break for lunch from 11:30 - 12:30
- Workshop will end at 4:00
What supplies/materials you will need for this class:
- Supplies will be listed here one month prior to workshop.
Registration is Open! Limited to 12 Students!
Class will be live via ZOOM from Angus' personal studio.
Workshop Policies: Due to limited class size, payment is non-refundable, but is transferable ONLY if the workshop sells out. If you purchase a workshop and are unable to attend, AND if there is a wait list for the course, we will offer your spot to a person on the wait list. If someone on the wait list is able to take your spot, we will reimburse you your tuition, minus a $75 admin fee for handling the replacement. If you are unable to attend the workshop, and the workshop has not sold out with a wait list, we will not be able to refund your purchase.