Facebook Group Guidelines for Let’s Face It
The Let’s Face It Facebook group is a place for all members to share posts related to the lessons and projects we will be working on in Let’s Face It. This is a place for you to share your victories and struggles that come up as we participate in this course.
This group is for:
- Sharing work related to projects and lessons from Let’s Face It.
- Encouraging others as they struggle with techniques, processes, etc.
- Praising others as they master techniques, grow in their skills, feel proudabout learning something new or feeling good about their work.
This group is NOT for:
- Sharing of non-Let’s Face It related art. If you would like to share art works that you have created outside of this class, please share HERE.
- Asking for likes to your own personal art page. Becoming friends with others by sending requests and then inviting your new friends to like your own art page is acceptable.
- Promoting your own website, online workshops, other workshops, ecourses, etc.. To do that on a limited basis, please share HERE.
These guidelines are merely put in place so that we can stay focused as we are learning throughout the year. When we post items that are not class-related, it can leave some individuals feeling scared or intimidated. I want this to be a safe learning environment for everyone. If you have questions related to these guidelines, or are unsure about a post, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Please be sure to follow Netiquette as you participate in our Let’s Face It group. Netiquette is the same as etiquette, only in the online environment. The rules are very similar.
- Be respectful
- Be courteous
- Be mindful
- Be kind
Choose your words wisely. Read through your posts before sharing them with the group. Ask yourself, “Will I hurt any feelings when I post this? Is this going to make anyone feel bad about their work?”
If at any time you are having an issue with the course, or with an individual in the group, please contact me right away rather than try to handle the situation yourself. This will help things to continue on smoothly. It is my goal to create a happy atmosphere for us all to thrive in.
***If a member of the group posts something that does not follow these guidelines, the post will be removed and the member is subject to be removed as well. If a member continues to be disruptive, the member may be removed from the group, permanently. Again, these rules and guidelines are put in place for the safety of everyone, and so that we can stay focused and enjoy the course.
I am really excited that you are joining us on this adventure! If at anytime you have questions or concerns about these guidelines, please don’t hesitate to contact me.